DEADLINE: November 7, 2017.
To celebrate the Kingdom of Morocco’s distinct culture, the Moroccan Association of Ibn Battuta is organizing a travel and cultural event entitled “Travelers, the Ambassadors of Peace”. The second edition of “The International Festival of Ibn Battuta” is scheduled from 9th to 12th of November 2017 and will take place in Tangier, Morocco.
This huge event promoting peace through travel will include a carnival, conferences, forums, and exhibitions. The International Ibn Battuta Festival will feature travel literature, world-renowned explorers, highlighting the remarkable story of Ibn Battuta himself. This happening set to stage some art and literary masterpieces, as well as exciting social activities, will surely spark the traveler in you.
As Ibn Battuta said: “Traveling—it leaves you speechless, then turns you into a storyteller”, this unique event will make you travel around the world learning from the past and current travelers’
- The second Edition of International Festival of Ibn Battuta: “Travellers, the Ambassadors of Peace: will provide the participants with an exceptional opportunity where they can be a part of the world’s leading festival featuring an exciting range of cultural, musical, carnival, conferences, forums, and exhibitions to promote peace through traveling, art and literature.
- The second Edition of International Festival of Ibn Battuta is an opportunity for the international participants to meet with each other, distinguished international travelers, Ambassadors of Peace, and they can also collaborate with the present international NGO’s during the event to develop their own projects.
- Certificate of participation from Ibn Battuta association.
- Participants with projects about how to promote peace through traveling, art, and literature.
- Participants that can organize an exciting range of cultural, musical, carnival shows.
- Participants that can promote the values of the prince of travelers ibn battuta and extend the impact of the festival globally.
Eligible Regions: Open for all.