Japan Student Services Organization (JASSO) offers the scholarship to international students who are accepted by a Japanese university, graduate school, junior college, college of technology (3rd grade or upper) or professional training college. The scholarship is available to pursue short-term study in Japan under a student exchange Programme.
The aim of the scholarship is to provide educational support to international students
Course Level: The scholarship is available for pursuing short-term study in Japan.
Study Subject: The scholarship is awarded in the subjects offered by the University.
Scholarship Award: The scholarship will cover monthly stipend: JPY 80,000.
Numbers of Scholarships: Not known
Scholarship can be taken in Japan
Eligibility: Applicants must meet the following area for the scholarship:
- Students enrolled in a regular course of study in a higher educational institution outside Japan (home school).
- Students accepted by Japanese school under a student exchange agreement or other student exchange arrangement with their home school.
- Students demonstrating excellent academic and personal records at their home school.
- Students not having the financial means to study in Japan.
- Students, upon termination of the period of study in Japan, will complete their studies at their home school.